Here’s How To Use Your BrandScript
What’s in a name? This is an age-old question, and the reason it has stood the test of time is its truth, especially in business. Customers could know your name and your logo, but do they understand what you do, and can you tell them in the same time it takes to look at a logo?
Here’s where a BrandScript comes in handy. This article will dive into what a BrandScript is, how to create one, and why it’s vital to use your BrandScript everywhere.
What is a BrandScript?
BrandScript is a one-liner that sums up, as best as possible, the service you are going to provide to your customers. It also ensures that this customer cares about your service so the listener or reader can instantly judge its importance. The genius of a BrandScript is that both you and your customer can gauge if you’re a match for each other right away. No wasting time.
How to create a BrandScript
- Find your customer’s pain point or problem
- Use your business’s solution to the problem
- State a result the customer will see if they use your solution
Combine these aspects together in one or two sentences and, voila: your BrandScript.
Using Your BrandScript for Marketing
Now that you know what a BrandScript is and have crafted one for your business, what can you do with it to better your marketing?
The best place to start is wherever you generate the most leads. This will vary business to business, but you should have an idea where most of your customers are coming from. If not, here are a couple of examples of where to use you BrandScript for marketing:
Your email signature
- Do you send a lot of emails every day? Or maybe you have an automated email system? This would be an ideal place to hook more customers with your BrandScript.
Social media pages
- If your business is constantly posting on social media, put your BrandScript in your bio or pin it to the top of your page.
- There’s no denying that social media advertising is popular and important in today’s advertising world. However, there is limited space to convey your sales message, but utilizing a concise BrandScript could make all the difference.
- Use your BrandScript in small spaces such as business cards, sales materials, your Google business listing, your Calendly sign-up page or anywhere else where a lot of eyes are. Get creative!
Using Your BrandScript Internally
Another fantastic way to use your BrandScript for your business is internally. Internally means the people operating within and for your business; staff, for example. Having your BrandScript prominently displayed around the office is a great way to get your team on the same page.
Here are some ways to use your BrandScript internally:
Use it to wireframe your website
- Wireframing is a way to design your website. Using your BrandScript as a guideline will ensure your message is conveyed throughout the site.
Place it on internal documents
- Putting your BrandScript on office documents such as memos, emails, and announcements helps everyone keep your message at the forefront of everything they do.
Put it up around the office
- Your BrandScript is like your motto, it should be on everyone’s mind when at work.
If your business doesn’t have a BrandScript yet, it needs one. Once you have your BrandScript, you’ll want to use it everywhere, not just because you should use it everywhere (because it will increase customers), but also because you’ll actually want to use it everywhere!
One of the most frustrating parts about having a product or service that you know will help people is not getting the attention of those who need it. In this fast-paced world, an excellent BrandScript will convey your message confidently and quickly to the people who need to hear it.
Let us help you and your business create a perfect BrandScript to use everywhere and gain more clients.