Following some sound advice, my new year habits will follow the 6 Changes method.
- Re-establish date night every 2 weeks and start to treat my wife like the young lady I fell in love with.
- Learn to process my thoughts through Journaling. Clear out the emotional cobwebs instead of stuffing them.
- De-clutter my home & office. Keep only the things that inspire work, or help it get done.
- Give some computer TLC. Turn off my computer nightly and clean it weekly.
- Simplify my schedule to put the focus on people and shared activities, not mindless time in front of a screen-time.
- Stop lying to be funny* (because it’s not funny)
The runners-up (maybe next year, little habits):
- Document my one-frame funnies. Send them to a cartoonist.
- Become a pro at 4 Wii sports.
- Eating healthier. Choose real, unprocessed foods that you love.
- Daily exercise. Choose an activity you enjoy.
- Wake and Bed myself earlier. Get the quiet time where I can relax and find peace and realize only mischief happens after 10PM.